Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mom Needs To Be Spanked I'm Almost 15 Years Old And My Birthday Is In August, But My Mom Spanked Me!?

I'm almost 15 years old and my birthday is in August, but my mom spanked me!? - mom needs to be spanked

Well, I know, I know, they had the right, very angry with me because I admitted that I had broken my virginity to my ex, she loved me very much, but had to leave. Anyway, when I said we have done at least three times before and got pregnant accidentally. He came, he grabbed me and kissed me as I to teach my ass like five times.


It was wrong to do it ...? I wish I could be treated with more dignity. I think he loses control of himself when you are with your anger, for example, physical fitness, hit or beat someone.

Of course, I'm sorry, I had sex.

10 comments:

Shes what I like 2 call my life said...

Well, it is not illegal where I come from. I would have handled differently.

ryanmill... said...

It is never good for an adult to hand over the child. As an adult, which should lead by example. Is your mother think it is ok for you to get into a fight because someone gone crazy? Probably not. Adults should have a more open environment and learn a different selection technique. Results did not change or something to teach. I'm sure your mother loves you, but do not know how else to cope with the situation.

cathrl69 said...

"I think he loses control of himself when you are with your anger, for example, physical fitness, hit or beat someone."

However, almost 14 years old son is sleeping with someone you were about to capsize, and without any precautions? Do not lose control of himself at all. Of course not.

"Of course I'm sorry, I had sex."

You are pregnant. "Sorry, does not work.

Dippy said...

Your mother has angered the right to be, but beating should never happen. Part of the reason why she is pregnant! Harm to the unborn child. It has to do otherwise succeed. I have 3 children. The oldest is 11 years. old and a daughter. I have never done. Not even his shot. I believe in the earth.

Band Kid ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ said...

You've earned it. * Would ISSED too.

LJ said...

I think it is poorly managed, but I think the reason why you did it because I was overwhelmed by emotions - anger, disappointment, sadness - everything to lose and press.

You can give him time to bury this information - it's taking a lot of information to a mother. that has really surprised.

when she is calm, ask if you are willing to talk about your situation, no one beats.

patriot said...

God. Not hurt, and look at what you have! They have 14 years and had unprotected sex! DUDE! I am 14 years old was, and NEVER! God! And you're pregnant! The poor child! Brought into this world a bad decision! BF IT IS almost 18 !!!???? First, what is your mother thinks you can go out with him? "

It is also their fault! Both were ridiculously irresponsible!

Wait, I fuck with a 17-year-old, or even to protect yourself and your mother wants to act in a "dignified"?

I am sorry for you.

Jim said...

Only 14, about 3 or 4 months before the 15th! ... they were "comfortable" for when one years after 18 years would be used for pleasure. "And she became pregnant. And then leave. And what happens to the baby?

Her mother would have had to try to teach morality, perhaps he has tried.

And now that you have given five strokes on the buttocks. At the time a girl like you would have received more than 5 perfume ... and violated the "old days", it is teenagers, shotgun.or a shot has a lot to study: the combination of a firearm.

Nikki said...

Ok, I also pregnant at 15 years and know what they are younger than 15 years. Looks like you have developed in this respect very much. If you have not used protection, I suspect that he was doing was not really an accident. I do not think that you should have a spanking. It should have his anger associated with you personally to express to him and his options and discuss with you as adults, because now we are one. Do not be sorry that you had sex you can not change the past. You need to think about what the situation will be in. It is a long and difficult.

If you have someone to talk, but he can me an e-mail. I have, where you are.

9 yr one said...

i would do in an abortion talk










Mother of 1 and 3 years of age is 17

Post a Comment