Please help have stomach problems everyday with nausea and side pain? - pictures of kidney stones in dogs
A couple of years I was made general meeting INTHE hospital for kidney stones, I was 17. I still do from time to time. Almost since I am not very healthy. Every day I wake up with nausea and stomach cramps in the night. So far, they have an endoscopy in the throat and the other side. Everything was normal. I was treated H. pylori two times last year. The treatment of ulcers in one of these pills every time I feel better, only worse. They have a scan, another ultrasound Catscan where dye was injected, and photographed. All you normal. Since the doctors tell me that everything is in my head. They put me on Zoloft, and made me a consultant. Ane, even after all I still feel like shit, all day. Plz help, I'm only 21, ad feel like I'm 50th Suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment