Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sympathy Quotes In Arabic Non-religious Sympathy Quote For Someone Who Lost Her Father?

Non-religious sympathy quote for someone who lost her father? - sympathy quotes in arabic

I really appreciate it if I could help someone. My grandfather died in January, and his birthday is in late April. He and my mother were very close and I think it was the only person that could be related to our family. I make a memorial, which provide for him in a photo with my mother for her birthday. I want to get inside a poem or a quote, which might want to fatherhood.

No offense, but I'm not looking for Bible verses or quotes in relation to God. I respect their religion, which does not match with my family dynamics. If they show the same respect for my beliefs.

I appreciate your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment