Friday, February 19, 2010

Seat Switch For Rider Should I Switch Disciplines Because Of A Weakness...hunter/jumper To Dressage?

Should I switch disciplines because of a weakness...hunter/jumper to dressage? - seat switch for rider

I am a novice pilot (which began in adulthood), and I've trained for months in a hunter / jumper barn. I've made enough progress ... and galloping and jumping x-rails. I'm fighting with my heel (keeping as much as it should be), and I always find myself very frustrated (just as if no matter how much I limit myself to ... it will not improve much). I think the transition to training, not only at my desk job, but also because there is less weight to correct the low (ask me if I'm wrong) lie. I know that everything takes time, but I have very weak ankles and I meet so many difficulties that need. Any idea whether the change experienced riders in the barn for the hunter or dressage, I remaincould be a better overall picture fit as a corridor?

No comments:

Post a Comment