I took in a child with genital warts need answers? - wart disinfect
Recently, I have a child who is sexually assaulted, while he has genital warts in the rectum. How can I disinfect my house for my family is not exposed corretly and the child was removed warts can come back?
6 comments:
Person to take care of the house, because they are transmitted through sexual contact. As for the return .. because this virus is not curable, and the virus remains in the body. Warts can be removed, but may return.
The poor child .... It hurts. Not on your home.You Thos disinfectant can only take care of sexual diease contact.And if you have genital warts, only the genital-yor not contribute to the chest, arms, legs, there were reports of genital warts in the throat, but only after oral Sexual intercourse with an infected Person.h is always this diease, but removed.With warts can be treated by removing warts men, is generally effective in preventing re-Fron occuring.He always have on the genitals diease though.Males outside, then occurrence is not very typical of warts, but can happen.and even if you use the same fabric, you can not do it.I know because I was diagnosed with the same and I have two small kids.Don you feel like a germ or large asap.He you something.Take a doctor should not be too thruogh Lucki this.Good keep yall in my prayers go .=)
Not for hand and bath towels with him. Clothes separately.
This can be a little higher, but should be very careful if you take care of their own family. In general, this condition can be transmitted to the genital area genital contact. Well, I've heard of cases where someone who does not practice a healthy hygiene routine with warts in the mouth, chest and neck to the end. Make sure that the child does not understand that in May, it is important to clean.
If the warts can come back .. catch, he was skin to skin contact, I can not make the same towel or cloth, and no way to disinfect ....
...... NO u can not catch it like a football, and yes it is a virus that may have resolved if at Bushwacker killing stem cell research
It is not possible that someone is at home going to get warts on the child when they are in contact with him, should not be. Take him away to the doctor and the doctor must explain to the rest for you.
Post a Comment