Installing hardwood floor, how do I handle the particle board subfloor? - installing floor in aluminium boat
I am installing 3 / 4 "hardwood floors. My subfloor is particle board and is not used for the installation of wood. I have a base of plywood panels in the new particles, but the work under the walls can be removed completely. I could stop the beam closest to the wall. overlayment Are there any recommendations to a plywood or replace a procedure in the basement?
3 comments:
Is that a coincidence, but a button?
Oh, there are back to add more than one detail in the P.
Remove all cove base and install a different floor / sub, when combined, in fact, his conviction of others that the structure has been developed with the intention to proceed under the floor would be a sponge.
Steven Wolf
Wood floors seems to be a popular trend. I suggest that you always see on the new building, what materials are used visiting. I assume you will be a set of "particles" or MDF is used to find the basement.
No, and I repeat, would not be a layer of particle board. You accept the chip-and left the base layer of the right to remove opposition-plated or the consequences of a bad job. This is a case of overtime and the cost of this operation correctly, you complete the sentence. Particleboard should never be used anywhere, in my opinion - is trash! I've never even used a dog house apartment!
replace the old cut and plywood. Particle board, can cause some unevenness in the forest at a later date to be not only a good move
Post a Comment