Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Have A Weird Bump On My Lip I Have A Weird Bump On My Lip?

I have a weird bump on my lip? - i have a weird bump on my lip

I used to get dry lips, so that they leak forever. Then my skin started peeling lips, I always remove all of you. But of course there is this weird bubble on my upper lip. I thought it was a pimple, but he is (I've tried to pop), because my peeling? Is there some kind of lip balm or cream?

6 comments:

scj1719 said...

This could be a cold sore. If my lips chap very bad! If it does not try to blow it. the inflation is. I use Carmex on my own.

Me2 said...

If it's a bit of crust, or a little tough, then it's probably cold sores or herpes labialis. Try glyoxide. It comes in a small bottle. It is only about 4 times a day. It goes very fast. If it brittle, just the lips at night before bed, put Vaseline on her lips. DONT lick. On the morning lips feel moist, but you will feel better tonnes. They maintained a kind of brand Strore. Its main brands are usually made of candle wax. It is difficult and tends to the skin, to break the already cracked. Store brands make easier. Or you can buy the brand of petroleum jelly, that only a tube of Vaseline. The glyoxide has mouthwash and other things. This is a small plastic bottle. Blue and white box Good luck to enter.

Shane S said...

Probably its just a label, use a soothing lip balm or lip balm, if anything bothers you.

Chances are that you do not want to stop licking or biting the lip, but if you resist for a few days away.

Bond 003 1/2 said...

Doctor

Namaste said...

Perhaps a coldsores.

RetroBun... said...

Probably the cold.

Post a Comment