Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Vegeta And Bulma Doujin English On Dragonball Z How Did Bulma Get Vegeta To Have Sex With Her And Why Did Yamucha Dump Her?

On Dragonball z How did Bulma get Vegeta to have sex with her and why did Yamucha dump her? - vegeta and bulma doujin english

Just watch the Japanese version of Dragonball Z, but never stated by Akira Toriyama sex.Vegeta how they look like the kind of man having sex with someone who looks bad and wants to have acted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I do not remember exactly why he Yamcha and Bulma Toriyama, but a kind of Vegeta and Bulma threw collapsed. Vegeta goes to his parents on the front of the Cell Saga (I'm pretty sure it's the Cell Saga anyway), which Goku and Gohan then flashes a year ago and will be together. There's really no explanation.

Anonymous said...

Well, I do not remember exactly why he Yamcha and Bulma Toriyama, but a kind of Vegeta and Bulma threw collapsed. Vegeta goes to his parents on the front of the Cell Saga (I'm pretty sure it's the Cell Saga anyway), which Goku and Gohan then flashes a year ago and will be together. There's really no explanation.

Anonymous said...

Well, I do not remember exactly why he Yamcha and Bulma Toriyama, but a kind of Vegeta and Bulma threw collapsed. Vegeta goes to his parents on the front of the Cell Saga (I'm pretty sure it's the Cell Saga anyway), which Goku and Gohan then flashes a year ago and will be together. There's really no explanation.

Anonymous said...

Well, I do not remember exactly why he Yamcha and Bulma Toriyama, but a kind of Vegeta and Bulma threw collapsed. Vegeta goes to his parents on the front of the Cell Saga (I'm pretty sure it's the Cell Saga anyway), which Goku and Gohan then flashes a year ago and will be together. There's really no explanation.

Anonymous said...

I do not think it was ever discussed. Yamcha and abandoned, probably because it was boring. Honestly, have less knowledge than you, because you are not seen DBZ over 5 years

Post a Comment