Friday, January 8, 2010

Funny Baby Onesies Funny Baby Onesies Sayings?

Funny Baby onesies sayings? - funny baby onesies

My friend took his first baby girl .... So I onesies

5 comments:

PBLA said...

"I still live with my parents"

Brouhaha said...

One of my favorites for a girl was a black Onsi said: "This Is My Little Black Dress!

Other things cute for a girl:

"One day I asked a horse .."
"I had one of my twozie Onsi"
"My Little Love"
"I eat grapes," My mother, she drank '
"Oy Vey! I'm cute"
"Baby Got Back" ... written on the ass Onsi
"Bella ".... Beautiful in Italian
"He will get no change!"
"Your crib or mine?
"It's All About the ".... Binky or Blanky
"Pink and Blue has vomit" Of course Onsi color in another.
Good luck and what a wonderful gift!

Danielle Brayden's Mom said...

We have one who has a photo of a car and said: "That's how I roll"

and another that says "Dude .. your girl checking me out!" But she has a daughter, so that wouldnt work lol

and another which says: "My mom is hotter, then your mother!"

ETA: Ah, yes .. and "I remember Mom and Dad is the Boss"

Michele said...

If you go much pleasure as www.cafepress.com:

"I do not see it. This smell comes, Dad!"

"Please do not give my parents' unsolicited advice."

"iPood"

"I only cry when ugly people hold me.

"I drink until I pass"

Airica Maddens Mom said...

I know the girl said ... but I have a pair for my son.

Someone gave to me, which says

"My pee is bigger than yours"
Tit-Man '

Someone gave to me that for my shower, "said Baby For Sale", which could work for a girl.

In addition, I have someone says a Binky: "Nice ****"

I think it really depends on the sense of humor.

Post a Comment