Can i leave for india from USA during kamurta period for the wedding? Please help me clarify i am confused? - what if i am on my period for my wedding
I have different opinions from different people and this has led to more confusion. I appreciate your answers with honesty: "If you do not answer please do not joke here, thanks.:)
1 comment:
Yes, I think we should, why believe it?
Here are a few reasons: --
- Not> need to see any Traveling Muhurta especially if you go .. House!
-> There is no problem in Gruh Pravesh kamurta ..
-> In the U.S. there is no such thing as kamurta when you buy a ticket or something, all that counts is money, I mean the cheapest fare .. If you have any doubts return trip to BUY RECORD IN good time to have means that is given on his return in time ... Why worry about KAMURTA
- Is' One reason for striking example of that in India believe that if the cat is a way to clear, not happiness, but was raised here in the United States and the civilized cat as a pet at home 2 .. Now the Americans are still out and his beloved cat is usually always ahead of them, nothing unusual happened to them ... NOT ALWAYS ..!
-> Stop relying on kamurta and other things ... believe that someone's birthday in kamurta ... What happens if bornIn kamurta? lost his life? .. Of course not!
Born of Hrithik Roshan, Bipasha Basu and Kapil Dev 10th January, 5 January and 6 January, respectively .. Now before kamurta Uttarayan still on schedule in India .. Take a look at, they are one of .. successful and famous, if I like them luck .. I would love kamurta .. born!
-> Do not worry about flying home .. all are happy to see you at home .. no matter what time you go .. Damm I am sure, never say it's kamurta, you can not arrive at the airport .. ! .. Bon voyage!
PS If you have any doubts of 0.01% in one corner of the mind or heart .. pray their God for what you believe. everything is good .. coz they pray, even if your kamurta or chaudash Kali .. or Amavasya ..! and even protects kamurta ..!
Post a Comment