Lupus rash or Rosacea? - rosacea shaving
I burn a rash on his face sometimes. He feels responsible, I have it burned by the sun in this area, and will appear in the nose, cheek area. Not occur and no acne at it, but I see red. There seems to be the butterfly that has lupus. I also have a husband I'm hearing, is rare among men.
I think it is rosacea, but the thing that is the affected area very irritated and red when illuminated. Somehwat is sensitive and painful to touch. Shaved is usually some days I wake up and felt heat on my face. If I were a moisturizing cream or something that burns like hell. Rosacea is to hurt? Or it may be the early onset of lupus? I do not know enough about the eruption of an agreement. I generally avoid most of the doctors in my area are unnecessary and prone to errors in diagnosis. Anyone with lupus or rosacea I confirm that the outbreak worries you, really?
5 comments:
Lupus rash is not painful in general. Basically, there are various types of lupus, each with its own symptoms. Lupus has many symptoms, including profound fatigue May, stiff and painful swollen joints, fever, weight loss, changes and Raynaud's syndrome. Read more ... http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/lupus/D
I Answer Your Question, because I was once in rosacea compared with the situation of lupus. I had a deep fatigue, fever, Raynaud's syndrome, a butterfly rash, chest pain and dry eyes. Finally, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and rosacea.
To learn more about rosacea http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/rosacea ...
Rosacea has three stages:
1. Pre-rosacea. Empty easy, but they want to.
2. Vascular rosacea. Easily emptied and spend more time as dilated capillaries in the face to stay longer. Your skin may be more sensitive.
3. Inflammatory rosacea. The skin is red, inflamed, and appear cystic type acne. Among men, nose and bulbous plants in May to expand (ie, President Clinton Rosacea!).
As rosacea caused by an inflammation, and is easily irritated, it is possible to feel the heat, especially if more irritated by shaving. Never, never a moisturizer for rosacea, which of reassurance, if it is a moisturizer recommended by dermatologists. Rosacea can be treated with prescription topical medicines, which have also included a moisturizer (I) Noritate for many years.
As rosacea may be more severe in men than in women, you can see a doctor specifically asked: "Is this rosacea?
If you have symptoms of lupus, you can create a referral to a qualified doctor in your area request. How do I find? http://www.lupus.org/newsite/index.html and click on "Find your local branch. Some doctors from the list of chapters, some groups support list.
Rosacea and lupus are autoimmune diseases, diagnosed correctly and must be treated.
Not all lupus malar rash, or in the form of a butterfly, and not all occur on the face. If you "Google images" in your browser, and lupus-like "in the search box, you'll see all kinds of eruptions in lupus in all parts of the body.
In general, the ration of women to men with lupus 9:1. 1 out of every 170 Americans has lupus. During the reproductive period, the incidence of lupus in women is even greater. I personally know 6 people with lupus.
I'm not sure what you mean with early onset of lupus. Lupus is a referral / burning unless the disease and not necessarily progressive untreated. Then you can cause your skin lupus lupus possible, in which organs are affected. I suffer from systemic lupus kidney, heart, lungs and bone marrow. That's not funny.
Some lupus rashes are very painful, and some are just a nuisance. There are more than one type of lupus skin disease.
If you do not trust doctors WHElive again, then I suggest you go for the diagnosis and medical care. Based on a Yahoo group, a diagnosis that can affect the rest of your life seems to be a bad solution.
Have you ever again you expose your face to the hard work. If so, you see the connection, which may be confused about rosacea. And I have similar symptoms as you do. He can not with moisturizers or creams that case, solar heat and make the skin hot. If you have rosacea or not to be triggered rosacea, such as alcohol, long showers, cots, etc., will be of benefit. Buy an electric razor. You do not want a close shave if you have irritated skin. I bought a Braun 360 and is really good for my sensitive skin. I have a knife for a year and hated power.
Link:
ertythema means redness
Atrophy of the skin by the small thickness of the skin
Have you ever again you expose your face to the hard work. If so, you see the connection, which may be confused about rosacea. And I have similar symptoms as you do. He can not with moisturizers or creams that case, solar heat and make the skin hot. If you have rosacea or not to be triggered rosacea, such as alcohol, long showers, cots, etc., will be of benefit. Buy an electric razor. You do not want a close shave if you have irritated skin. I bought a Braun 360 and is really good for my sensitive skin. I have a knife for a year and hated power.
Link:
ertythema means redness
Atrophy of the skin by the small thickness of the skin
Here you will find information about lupus rash in the fountain below.
Post a Comment