Saturday, January 16, 2010

Diablo Mini Chopper Mini Chopper Help!!!!!!?

Mini chopper help!!!!!!? - diablo mini chopper

I have a mini chopper with flame bright yellow and red as the color of the bicycle as a whole. My battery is in very bad condition, so if I start, I have cable. Yesterday, when I jumper cable, the backup automatically. I tried it again with a new fuse and burned. What is the cause of this problem. Please help !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Doctor Jelly said...

Every time you jump a battery cause a damage (fast charging and discharging of the plates of lead-acid batteries cause deformed deterioration) over time. Moreover, as mentioned above, can not jump the bike a vehicle moving (in fact it is not wise to jump from a car at all, but should be fine if we do not want that it starts every time). Will replace the battery and the backup to your bike properly working again.

maddog said...

The current is too Ito bike, do you have any other moving vehicle while driving, is not it?
I hope the only backup when you FRY electric bike

Dan W said...

Replace the battery or extend the plan to the house in the near future

Post a Comment