Friday, January 22, 2010

Dan Gable Ultimate Attn Wrestlers: Which Shoes Should I Go With?

Attn wrestlers: Which shoes should I go with? - dan gable ultimate

I am a complete idiot on this issue. I School Varsity, club and ground combat, but I wonder what shoes for this year. I had a nice couple, I did in school, but it is the third year and are small. I tend to ASIC, hopefully, blue / red in a way, but I'm open to everything. People complain about some of the low-cut, velcro or part sun and want to know if someone could use a pair of shoes, which often is enough to recommend or warn me. I am not at all worried about the price.

I checked Ultimates Dan Gable, Rulon, and (on the cover of the old school style) in particular.

3 comments:

DaBadGuy said...

I went with Asics Cael V2.0. Those are probably the best are on the market right now and after a wrestler known as the dominant American of all time.

barry m said...

I do not know much about the struggle of the school know, but Dan Gable and Rulon Gardner was responsible for most of their time to stop if you can not say, then, simply decide to make a money man. Or if the money is, the 3 to see what works best and sell the rest lol

KING KJORS said...

ID GO WITH Rulon.

Post a Comment