Monday, December 7, 2009

Family Naturism Video I Want To Practice Naturism At Home?

I want to practice naturism at home? - family naturism video

I live with my family, mother, father and brother. I am 17 years, since childhood and have been told to nudist beaches to my parents for some time with my friends (girl) to. Whenever I'm in my room happy, I'm naked. Now I tell my parents that I am a practicing nudist. I do not want to offend anyone, but I practice at home. I do not know what the reaction would be. Should I talk to them and only then do, or should I try to break the ice without having to use some of my materials in the home so that they reach an agreement first ones. I am a little confused. Only hardcore Anwers practice of naturists.

14 comments:

Paul S, Bullfighter said...

I agree with the previous answer - this would be confusing for parents and potentially dangerous for his father, because there are some unfair charges May against him.

I propose to follow the current path until you are safely out of the house.

As a boy, I must warn you that men think in general the very sexually suggestive. Any man who speaks thus, with a "come-on to take, and many are desperate to create almost any situation to see where you naked. Do not take lightly - I'm sure it's fun and relaxing for you, but easily into something much more difficult, if not you might pay attention again. Be careful.

Blistering Barnacles said...

Can I come?

woogey said...

My advice would be to discuss with your parents. You can be a bit scared at first, but get over it. Nature Girl Good luck! :-)

Sean P said...

Well, if you live with someone, whether family members or roommates, you need to be respected by their convictions and the ease with which the public areas of the house. I now think that they might say, but I doubt that the answer is positive. Because, I suggest holding in his room, as it is limited. If you speak no intention to move for a long time, then yeah, with them, but if he leaves the university or those I want to keep me for now.

glawster... said...

First, nudism is not a big name for the anti-social behavior in the given context! If more people involved and do nude to the world would be a much better place! One could say that the true naturists who have answered here, by the maturity of their responses.

Without doubt, discuss with them and see first, how they react. If they happy with the idea, then we will be able to go further, but my own experience, is unlikely too!

However, if you are alone, and on the beach, where you can be free from as little as you want, and if you go to college next year, be free to choose their own lifestyle.

Good for you, if the autonomy of both confidence and good luck!

swchefdo... said...

I would be with a family, perhaps a Sunday afternoon after a good meal. Explain how you learned a lot of information on the website and AANR is not the first person to go home naked. no need to talk about the nude beach, if you are a Christian.

goldwing said...

I suggest you go naked in the house of his parents. Finally, they are themselves, and you can do whatever you want. But nudity is, although there is nothing wrong with insulting his mom and dad ... is your house, your domain ... do anything that might hurt, and it could certainly be one of them. Good luck

dukalink... said...

As a parent, that would be somewhat disappointing to learn.

I would make it so.

To tell them about what they say, but they remain until they are able to be dressed on their own train.

Belinda said...

I am 16 years old and since I live with mother, father and younger brother.
I suggest you do what I am talking to mom. Explain how you will be able, naked at home, and then some on a set of "rules". My mother was very resistant at first but eventually agreed to allow me a certain freedom in a set of rules that in his opinion, sure. My rules are:
* I sleep naked (which I do not) and I go to the bathroom naked and () in front of the room. But I put at least one pair of shorts and bikini bottom, then went back into the rest of the house
* I swim without a top in the pool if I want, but not naked. I leaned on several occasions, when I was alone at home, but my mom has recently allowed me to do.
* If, while in the presence of friends topless clock and then there's the game I (no problem with that) I
* I must be fully dressed when M & D's friends are (even if you can swim topless with my friends
Was) * Do not let me take pictures of any naked or nude (never know when it might turn against me, thisIn fact, my rule. The call helped my mother that I am sensitive to show, and he is more comfortable.
* If I be uncomfy, topless or nude dress at any time to.

Good luck with your parents talk
B

JustMe said...

Unfortunately, our society is heavily stigmatized nudity. I think it depends on how open your parents are and what their belief system. If you are uncomfortable, you can continue to practice in your room or if you are with your friends. There is nothing wrong to ask, but if you think they would try to intervene and interfere with his practice of nudism, if you're not at home.

I really think it's great that you feel with your body and your car at such a young age.

JustMe said...

Unfortunately, our society is heavily stigmatized nudity. I think it depends on how open your parents are and what their belief system. If you are uncomfortable, you can continue to practice in your room or if you are with your friends. There is nothing wrong to ask, but if you think they would try to intervene and interfere with his practice of nudism, if you're not at home.

I really think it's great that you feel with your body and your car at such a young age.

I'm a crazy rabbit squirrel! said...

Wait a year until you become of age,
Get your own place and be happy.

SuperFis... said...

Naturism is a great name for an anti-social behavior in the given context.

Do not despise the value of the family is the very foundation of civilization.

If you have your place, you can do what you want.

steve said...

You can practice at home as if it

Post a Comment