Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trucker Diets Can Anyone Reccommend A Truckers Diet?

Can anyone reccommend a truckers diet? - trucker diets

I am a truck driver. Ground for a day and come back the next day. Its hard to make food for 3 days and no other hotel warm in the microwave, do not carry with me. I have tried to fill out cold by eating Subway sandwiches, more than a greasy burger truck stop. Can anyone help with the proposals?

1 comment:

chinmusi... said...

I'm going too, but only locally. I would like to pick apples because they are filled and do not require refrigeration. They make flavored rice cakes, which really tasty. Much healthier than a bag of cookies or crackers. V8 is good because it is good for you (at least little sodium) and so also the food and beverages. I like sting in almonds, too.

One of my colleagues has a bag of carrots, celery and tomatoes. Who takes more from the food trucks. I know how easy it can be placed on the behavior of pounds. Once I was a driver of a busy road, but I now have 2 stops per day, or burn fewer calories when it does not work now.

15 years ago, I lost 25 pounds eating only grilled chicken salad (without dressing or croutons) for lunch every day. Only the removal of burgers and fries habit makes little difference.

Well, for lunch try to eat chicken sandwiches, barbecue. No. May / cheese. No fries, of course. If you must drink sodas, diet drinks, of course.

Post a Comment