Why is it that everytime i use a tampon i get more cramps? - cramps more condition_treatment
I have my period for one or two weeks later this month, but normal that my body is not perfect. But I think my time is unusually late and gives me cramps very difficult. But I have more cramps AMPone the key to why that is?
8 comments:
because you are inserting and ejecting different times of the day .. and pressure on the uterus / vaginal wall .. Cause irritation.
I have the same problem.
larger than the buffer / seizures more.
They may be too sensitive, some are women.
Buffers are chemicals that in some women-sensitive.
You can toxic shock syndrome.
If I you I would stay on pads.
Try using tampons.
The pads are like plugging a leak and somehow can contribute to cramps.
Otherwise, if contiuation consult a doctor.
The recording is not correct, or you use the correct type. You need a buffer until they are better trained.
The recording is not correct, or you use the correct type. You need a buffer until they are better trained.
I have the same problem, but I've always tampons anyway, because I do not like pads. I have no idea why this is so, but always helps me Advil.
doctors can help you to
yuck
Post a Comment